The Kims Travel to: The Milburns Pumpkin Patch

by - August 22, 2018





I know what you're probably thinking, "it's not even September yet and you've already visited a pumpkin patch?"

We haven't yet, but I'm feeling nostalgic over the last time we went last fall. In the fall, I turn into a pumpkin-spice loving, boot and plaid flannel wearing woman. Yes, I am pretty basic during that time of year, but it's my absolute favorite season.

Around this time last year, I told him that I wanted to do all of the fall activities since we didn't really get a chance to during previous years. One of these things included going to a pumpkin patch in Maryland where we drank iced apple cider, ate apple cider donuts, and watched people pick out pumpkins.

Maybe this year we'll purchase one.





















You May Also Like

0 comments